Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8

Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8
OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS!!!!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Thankyou TROW!!!

I would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone at Trow for allowing me to become your Olympic adopt-an-athlete.

I was in Munich preparing for the World Championships when I heard that Trow was eager to provide me with support as I continue my journey towards the Olympics in Beijing next summer. The executives at Trow made this decision before the big win and for them to extend this commitment to me prior to winning shows me what type of people work at and run this company.

I am really looking forward to a great year of interaction between myself and all of you. I'll be posting updates on this blog at least once a week, and possibly more when things are busy. I'll have the odd contest for those of you with kids to win a piece of signed memorabilia from the W
orld Champion Men's Eight. I will try to make visits to some of the offices if I can, unfortunately I won't be able to make it to see all of you, but I will do my best if I am ever in your area. Please take the time to comment on any of my blogs that I post and if you ever have any questions, please email me and I will be sure to answer them. This interaction could be very helpful in steering this blog to give you the type of information you want to know from an Olympic athlete. That's what it is all about....an inside look at the life of an Olympian less than a year before the final in Beijing.

All for now....it is great to be a member of the Trow team once again.
















Dan McNicoll, myself & Bruce Thomas

My former Ottawa Branch Manager & Infrastructure Manager
Sept 11, 2007 Branch Visit

No comments: