Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8

Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8
OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS!!!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm on CTV tonight!!

If anyone happens to check this blog over the weekend at home, unlikely, but if you do check out CTV Saturday May 24 at 7pm ET for a documentary called S&M;Short & Male. I will am both short and male and I am in it!

I was contacted back in February of 2006 asking me question
s about being short etc. The producers were brainstorming and came up with a short guy who works amongst large men, the coxswain of the Eight is the perfect one. They contacted Rowing Canada and got in touch with me.

The producer, Howard Goldberg (he is the guy in the picture below) arranged to come over to Eton, England for the World Rowing Championships and do some interviews with me and a couple of the rowers. I really can't remember what I said so I may have made a fool of myself, I can't remember! My mother has told me she has seen some ads on CTV promoting it and apparently in one of them I am being hugged by Kyle Hamilton and Adam Kreek and Kyle says "he's just so cuddly"! Wow!


Anyway...check it out if you are sitting at home. If it ends up on youtube.com I will point a link to it from here.

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Interviews/Features/Articles/080522_shortandmale_AD


No comments: