Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8

Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8
OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS!!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

CBC Newsworld Interview



This past Friday morning I was interviewed "live" on CBC Newsworld with Heather Hiscock. This was the hardest type of interview as I was at the Legislature building here in downtown Victoria while Heather was in the Toronto studio. I was getting all of her questions through an ear piece and I just had to keep looking into the camera. I couldn't see her at all. It was kinda funny watching the footage afterwards because I could see her expressions and it was different than what I expected.
Here is a link to the broadcast. Make sure that you scroll across on the video player to find the proper footage.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/

PS. Note the Trow gear!

No comments: