Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8

Olympic Champion Cox - Men's 8
OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS!!!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Change in Boats

As many of you may recall from reading this blog, I reported that we had decided to switch boats well over a month ago!! Well CBCsports.ca decided to make it a story and really tried to run with it. I don't really blame them I guess since we have in fact switched from a Canadian made boat to a German one.
The fact remains though that it is all about what we believe in and for now that belief is in the German Empacher boat.
Read the link below to see what I am talking about. The reporter tried for 15 minutes on the phone to get me to talk smack about the Hudson (Canadian boat) I just wouldn't bite. Nothing to say.

The reporter actually reported the story once.....then talked to the coach and I on the phone and reported it again on the same day!!

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/rowing/story/2008/07/03/olympics-news-menseight-boat.html

No comments: